Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Malecka, Anna Jones from Croatia

Yoooo..meet this very sweet girl whom I met through another sweet brother of mine named Kunal Sharma. This wonderful girl is Anna Jones. She is a Croatian. Anna is a sweet young thing. She is very caring and worries about her friends when she doesn't see them online for a period of time. Ain't that sweet of her.....Muahhh Anna... I have not have the chance to thank Kunal for sharing Anna with me.

Anna is also a very mischievous young lady. Well, we make a very good team. We teased each other when we go online. She has her way of joking, the icons she uses and the strange nudges from MSN will make you laugh. I missed called her twice. Hahaha. Not my fault though. It was like I wanted to talk to her badly but when I rang her up she was in the bathroom. The second time was that she was still in bed (poor Anna) and wasn't feeling well but my call was a bit too early. So she missed another call. LOL there is going to be the third time. SO WATCH OUT MY MALECKA....(witchy kinda of laughter).

5 comments:

-crash- said...

she looks hot! lol.

Eddie Wong said...

wah...beautiful and nice girl...
if i were you, i also miss her so much..kekekekekeke
anyway, this is my first time comment here.
i will link you in my blog.
good day.

Eddie Wong said...

by the way, i'm hainankia lar.

Joze Foo said...

why i dun see any pictures?

Unknown said...

Sorry, I did post the picture of Anna but I do respect her privacy and decided to take them off.