Thursday, January 24, 2008

MY OTHER TWIN.

Nobody knows I have a twin sister. Oh, well, neither did we. We happened to discover each other as we traveled along the route of friendship. Somehow we were surprised by the miraculous discovery. We have so much similarities that we were awed. The only differences are that we are 12 years apart. Me being the eldest of course. We resided far apart from each other. She is way down South and I am way up North. And we don't share the same husband....(mischievous smile :P ). She collects green bags and I collect t-shirts.

Let me introduce her to you...Are you well prepared???????? Constance Chan aka Hoon from Singapore is my other half. We have moles on our face...hmm, we did not check where else but that is not for you to know even if we did make any comparisons. LOL..Shhhhh, Hoon.

We have two kids each but again mine is bigger since I am the elder twin. Hahaha...She has two lovely bubbly girls and I have a pair. That is a boy and a girl.

We were even shocked when we learned that we have the same friends, Juliana and Bee Wah. Gosh, we can't be lying to each other because these two ladies definitely do exist. They were Hoon's friends and I had encountered briefly with them. Julian and I met when I was working for a short period at a kindergarten and Bee Wah was known to me when she came by with photocopying for her hospital.

We even have pigmentation problem on our face. And we are still trying to get rid of them. Hahaha. Any good suggestion on how we can do that??? Excuse me, we do not want expensive suggestions or products because we have financial problems. Yeah, yeah, we even have the same problem....same old common problem.

As for size, we are of nearly the same height...depending on the height of our footwear. Hahahahahahahahaha either one can be taller.

As for religion, we are Catholics.... Hoon's dad was a Catholic and by right she is one by birth. ME? Well, I am a convert and am proud to be one. But we also have Buddhism in our heart. Oh, well we Catholics are very open when it comes to religion.

What else do we have in common....AHAAAA, Hoon is actually from Penang and so am I. Hoon, I enjoyed all those similarities. I am sure there are more which we have yet to discover....AHHHHH, one more thing, we never go off immediately even after we bid 'goodbye' when we go online. We would be going through several 'byes" before we really butt off or when we got ticked off by some of our friends.

One more thing before I forget, we are monkeys and we are Librans. Tell me who can have such similarities.

1 comment:

Constance Chan said...

you just got me so hysterical, sista! feet size just don't match. psstt... did you know that some ppl measure there feet size to certain parts of the body? LOLOLOLOL wow! that really cracks me up.