Monday, January 28, 2008

A short sharing about the QUANTUM PENDANT.


I have always been a skeptic when it comes to such gadgets. I would brush it as multi level marketing or that people are just making fast bucks through their sweet talks and claims.
I first heard about the Quantum Pendant from my husband and because I had bought another product claiming to have such wonderful properties and the wonderfulness of that product, I brushed it off as another bullshit.
Then came Joe Lim who is my online friend, he chatted about it during one of our casual recordings. He gave Richard Loh (another online friend) and I the website for further reference. I had a look at it but just pushed it to the very corner of my mind. As time went by, I initially forgot about the object.
Then came the worst in my life, my dad was admitted and readmitted for his ailments (low sugar, high blood pressure, diabetic, aches and pains, grogginess, dizziness and false alarms of heart attack). You can very well say he really scared the hell out of me. The peak was when he fainted and my mom was unaware about it. He was very lucky as I arrived on time to save him according to the doctor. Of course he was admitted but only for a night.
Thereafter, he was complaining about his bad health. At times he would just be staring. His response was slow and he did not like going out any longer. That was very abnormal...So when my brother, his wife and mother-in-law, Cecilia Hong, came to pay him a visit, Cecilia mentioned about the pendant. She took it out from her breast (I will tell you why as I go on) to show it to us. That was the first time I get a glimpsed of it. Wanna guess what was in my thought??
In my pretty old brain I secretly went, "Oh my good Lord, this is the ugliest pendant I had ever seen...Urrgh, don't expect me to wear that 'thing'". As you can well see, it is ugly...Hahaha.
Cecilia did advised me to get it for my dad. Again I put it off as another gimmick. Then she rang me up one fine sunny day to reveal to me that she had a lump earlier on her breast (AHAAAAA, now you know why she had dug the pendant out from her breast) and that to her astonishment, her physician at the hospital told her that it had shrunked. She was amazed. Ok, that was good news and she again persuaded me to buy one for my dad. I was still skeptical and I am not willing to part anymore of my hard earned money for such gadgets...WHAT IF IT DOESN'T WORK!!!
Then Joe contacted me again via Skype. I agreed to meet him at the Quantum Pendant center on a Thursday evening as Malek Noor would be there to give a talk. Awwww, I was ...(blush)...at the same time hoping to meet this heavy weight champion and what other good excuses can I use.
Somehow I told Joe that I have this other disc made of glass which I had bought prior to helping a so called friend in her so called business. But this piece of glass was very expensive. Anyway, Joe had thought that at such an exorbitant price, it could be better than the Quantum Pendant.
We decided to meet up at my place the next day which was a Wednesday. That was my second encounter with Joe and first with his evergreen pretty wife, Jasmine. Joe did some tests on my husband, Frankie. The tests with my disc failed and both Frankie and I were shocked to see immediate results.
There and then I ordered a set of four pendants and a Titanium Flask. But Joe told me to be patient and to order only after we heard the talk the next day by Malek Noor. I told him that I wanted to make my order NOW. I proceeded to my room to get him the cash. Joe was kind enough to take me to the center that very day. And I saw another demonstration there too.
I was not sure how I was going to get my dad to wear it. Well, he is another skeptic for your information. Hmmmm, I prayed hard for a way...real hard. And the next day, I finally met Malek Noor. He is a down to earth person. I was talking to him and WOOOOO DID I ENJOY IT????? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Then 'poof' my brain started working again...because through Malek Noor's sharing I suddenly got an idea. Then next day, I had my dad wearing the pendant. I energized water using the pendant for him and my mom to drink. As for myself, I even bathe with the water, washed my face and I love doing it because the water has a smooth texture. Now I drink lots of water compared to before and that goes with my family. The water tasted different.
As for my dad, he felt better health wise... He did not admit it at first. Ermm, sort of egoistic. But my mom told me that he was able to mop the house that morning. I was surprised as it was just a day of wearing the pendant. I was shouting "Praise the Lord" in my heart. Finally after a few weeks of wearing the wonderful pendant, his dizziness, grogginess, aches and pains disappeared. He is back to his old normal self.....That is, giving lots of administrative instructions. Oh, well, at least he is alright now. Gosh, I really do have to find ways to get out of all these mind squeezing things. LOL DAD IS BACK TO NORMAL.
Well, one has to see and try it to believe. I highly recommend it to everyone, young and old. It truly helps. As for myself, I am now more energetic and I wake up full of zest and jest. My face is more radiant. It also strengthens the body's biofield preventing electro-magnetic waves from affecting my health as I am at my computer most of the day. For us ladies, it also helps to retard the aging process. How about that.....
Come and see for yourself. This is no bullshit. Go to this website to see for yourself how the demo was done. http://www.fusionexcel.com

2 comments:

barramundi said...

If it's really such a breakthrough product, it's very unfortunate to everyone that it is marketed under the MLM banner which is already tainted with so much bad impressions.

Joe Lim said...

Congratulation Nancy on getting your 2nd. set(5 pcs pendant).