Saturday, January 19, 2008

Chalet made from sampan (small fishing boat)




Here we are on top of a hill at Balik Pulau...Amazingly there are chalets and a Thai restaurant at a nowhere place or rather it was unknown to me. Nice quiet place..And why weren't I told about this place before??? Perhaps I never asked..Haha. Anyway, I will not..I repeat..I WILL NOT want to stay at anyone of the chalets...Reason???? I am a monkey badly disguised.. hehehe. Am a BIG cuckoo...I DON'T FEEL SAFE UP THERE.I fear I may not be able to see daylight the next day if the pillars supporting the chalets were to collapse. I freaked out even when just standing there birdwatching. Ermmm, I did not catch any glimpsed of bird though. But to summarized it all, it is a nice outlet. Quiet and the path leading there is sort of windy. THE ROAD IS LONG WITH MANY A WINDING TURNS......

1 comment:

Joze Foo said...

i heard bout this place long time ago...but never been there