Thursday, January 24, 2008

HOW OLD CAN YOU GET???????


(HIGH FIVE) Look at this @#$%^&*@ monitor which I am using now. Am I being cursed or what????? Since the day my son bought..yes, I am not joking. My husband sold him our Samsung flat screen monitor for RM200. And my son made a grabbed for it. Well, so here I am with this f***ing monitor. I can't see clear enough and am making lots of guesses in my Skype conversation with my friends. And the colour....oh my God, the tone is more on the yellowish side. Wanna know more???? Hmmmm, I have to adjust and readjust the contrast and brightness to suit the different boxes in instant messaging. With MSN, I have to make it brighter because of the background and with Skype i have to change the font size to make it readable and to make it less brighter. So can you just imagine when MSN and Skype is on???? This is tedious task...a task which is like a nightmare.....a BAD NIGHTMARE. Another thing is that my husband would off the lights not caring if I am still doing 'work' because he has to sleep by midnight. Previously I could still type without any 'darkness' problem but now...ARGHHHHHHHHH, I can't even see a letter on the keyboard!!!! After long time staring at it, I get headaches and my poor, poor eyes just went blurry and more blurry and suddenly, I cannot see any of the words at all. This isn't my imagination....
The consolation it that, good dear hubby ordered a new LCD monitor for me BUT I still got to wait for a few more days for its arrival. So I will continue to make guesses, squinting and straining my eyes, adjusting and readjusting the brightness and contrast.
Dear Lord, please take this suffering away from me(sob, sob, sob)

5 comments:

Sue said...

Lan si..now u also blog ka?? Hahaha...

You can link me..
I've got 2 blogs..

www.zoopslife.blogspot.com
www.zoopslife.com

Tau Sar Phneah said...

kesian le...but the comp u using i s really can be put in the musuem for "pameran" already le..lol...

Eddie Wong said...

wah.....at last u got new monitor lar.....hehehe

jitpunkia said...

ur PC photo really drive me back to my childhood memories..:)
thanks

Constance Chan said...

oh my GOD, really. You POOR thing! are you sure this is not some kinda trick to get you off chatting online? or even see your friends on webcam? how can you see my pigmentation if it improves, ha? tell me how?!