Sunday, January 27, 2008

FRIENDS


Lisa is on my left, on her left is Meow Meow and on Meow Meow's left is Tammy.... and on Tammy's left is NOBODYYYYY. Hmmm , u may asks why am I going left. Want to know the answer??? Hmmmm, should I or shouldn't I tell you? LOL Okie dokie that's because I am a lefty. And it won't be nice if my friends didn't join me...
I first met Lisa online and we decided to meet up...possibly out of curiosity for each other. HAHA maybe she was wondering how this old monkey is really like. She decided to include Tammy and Meow Meow whom also I met through MSN. Tammy and Meow Meow were added to the chat by Lisa. And Mike Tam was the one who introduced me to Lisa.Unfortunately Mike was unable to join us for reasons unknown.
Lisa 'collected' us in her car and we headed to Tanjung Country Club for dinner. We were a chatty lot. Lisa, Tammy and Meow Meow are very down to earth friendly people. Tammy wasn't feeling very well that day due to her migraine...Poor Tammy, yet it was so kind of her to join us despite her bad headache. We did not or was it that I did not realised her discomfort until she ran to the rest room to throw out.
Lisa and Meow Meow are very bubbly. Meow Meow can be a bit blurry but she is cute. She is the youngest in the group. And yours truly is the oldest as usual...or should I put it as most matured?????
As time went by, we found out that we are a bunch of jokers...oh, well, otherwise may I say 'loonies'???I was thinking of creating a club for us loonies. And the club will be called Loonies' Creator Club. And the house rule is to be crazy throughout your life.
Dinner at Tanjung Country Club was wonderful...The food served were yummy. Lisa tabbed in...Thanks, Lisa, for the treat. We had chosen the right food menu. Congratulation to the four of us.

No comments: