Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just about people

Life is a long long route to meeting people...and I mean lots and lots of people. I have come across friendly, helpful, playful ones (I am one of this category), calculative ones and etc. etc. Truthfully the ones that turn me off are the calculative type. I wound definitely give them thumbs down and a BIG BOOOOOOOO. There are some who would even collect 10sen from us. That is how generous such a person can be. And such generosity arises even before a meeting is schedule... For example, a meeting was planned, as for me, I would not mind paying for the bill because friendship to me is not about money. But some would discuss about how to split the bill before proceeding with the plan. Hmmm, no wonder some complained that they are loners. Heck, I think they deserve it. Such a character will go no where near friendship. One friend I happen to know would ask us to take turn paying. Well, as cunning as he was, he would order all the goodies he fancied when another person was paying (e.g. brandy, cigarettes, satay, steamed whole chicken). But when he was paying, he would carefully scanned the orders. The disgusting thing was that he would stop orders if the food or drinks were expensive. What a knuckle head he was. This very person too asked his ex-girlfriend to get tickets for the shows so that he can saved. What a miser. Life must have been miserable for him.
Did I mention 'HE'? Yet I do come to know a few guys who would be smiling whenever I offered to treat them. Can I make my comment??? I was only being sarcastic. What kind of a man is this????? Trying to take the most out of friendship. I am a reasonable lady but there are limits. Well, any lady would be pissed off by such people.
Talking about calculative, I have gone on a vacation with one who would make collections there and then at the eateries. Gosh, can't she do that when we got back to the hotel??? As if we would not pay her the moment we finished the food. Tsk, tsk....
Some do take our friendship for granted and they can be too demanding. They would ask for favours. Well, not that I disapproved but there should be a limit. Come to a certain level where such so called friends would give us a scare. Such people comes with a package of unreasonable demands.
But thank God, I have more pleasant friends than the unpleasant. What a blessing!! My good friends are too many to mention but I am sure that they know who they are. Love all of you dearly....muahhhhhh

No comments: