Sunday, January 20, 2008

JEDINA (MY ONLY ONE) ,TOSE PROESKI


My dear friends,
Come meet my idol, Tose Proeski.He was born on the 25th January, 1981 at a place called Prilep, Macedonia.I was introduced to him by a very close lady friend, Anna Jones, whom I met at Facebook. I want to take this opportunity to thank Anna whom I dearly called "My Malecka" meaning "My Little One" in Croatian. One day I will write about Anna. By the way, "Malecka" (Little One)was also a song composed by Tose. Tose was a good vocalist coached by Luciano Pavarotti and he took classes in New York from maestro William Riley.For your information, Tose was known as "Elvis Presley of the Balkans". He wrote a number of beautiful songs.Unfortunately, his life was cut short by a fatal car accident in Croatia on the 16th October, 2007 at the age of 26. He was given an official state funeral by the government.I am so sad that such a talented young man like Tose had to leave us so soon.

Anna, if you ever come into my blog, ****hugs****, for giving me Tose Proeski.

2 comments:

Constance Chan said...

Love your blog lancy nancy...

Unknown said...

Thanks, Constance....am trying to work things out. Still a baby at this..haha.