Monday, January 21, 2008

Excuse this new blogger.....


Hey....you guys and gals, if you are my friends and I definitely know you ARE. LOOOOL and sniggering and more sniggering. Can't help doing that, mom ami. I am still new in blogging... and from time to time you will meet up with silly mistakes or perhaps be greeted by boredom caused by yours truly Nancy. Do I need to apologize in advance???? Naahhh, BECAUSE YOU ARE MY FRIENDS and I am sure I would be forgiven. Am that certain LOL...

Some of you may think that I have nothing much for you to read...Gosh...surely something here may be of interest to you. Heeeey, I know how about me posting 'naked' ..WOOOOOHOOOOOOO...That would be interesting. Again ....hmmmm, on second thoughts I better not, for there is nothing much to see in an old monkey. Just hair and more hair and more more more more...need I go on? Anyway, you all know how monkeys look like..yaaaa.

I am out of point again...(pulling myself back to the topic), AM BACKKKK!!! Oh, just in case I bored you to death, go get a mug of strong coffee. And don't forget my banana, I mean real yellow banana. That is to keep me going for my sake (sniggering). Sorry mom ami....I am the evil witch!!!! Ok Ok, will not keep you any longer cos I finally decided to apologize or rather suddenly I decided to apologize for friendship's sake. Hahahaha. Yet for your information, we are all so different, we have our own ways of dong things (yeah, yeah, even that), we have our own theme BUT I will accept any criticism just to improve my humbleself...LOL And to those of you whom I had seek assistance, Kevin Lim aka Taugeh, Constance aka Hoon and Hainankia aka Eddie Wong, I wish to extend my hands to you in gratification and a big hug. Thanks and ermmmm...I will be seeking more help from you. HAHAHA

3 comments:

Constance Chan said...

Well, for a new blogger, i must say u did good, better and best! hahaha YES again i shall give you the honour of being a BLOGWORTHY BLOGGIE, yet again.

Share the wave of being addicted to chatting non stop, us MONKEYS, TWIN SISTA! MONKEYS RULE!

Joze Foo said...

i love your blogs...you got your style of writing

Tau Sar Phneah said...

NANCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
wa lai liao!!!!!!!!!!
i think i've felt in love wih your bloggie already la...the way u wrote it interacts very well with the reader...I'm Lovin' It...hehe..