Monday, January 21, 2008

MEETING UP......




TAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......Friends, finally, finalllyyyyyyy, I met up with Barra and Leng in December, 2007. Please don't ask me the date... for I am suffering or rather going to suffer from Alzheimer's. Poor memory...indeed. It was just a meet up thing. We had fun most of the time teasing each other. My husband, Frankie,and daughter also joined in the fun. And I can tell you that Barra is really tall...I had to bend my head to have a glimpse of him...Ouch, my poooor neck. No problem with Leng though. I love the way he acted. The kind of look when I made him mad. LOL Leng is really sweet but very secretive. Try getting his address...and you will know. To summarise, all went well and we ate well..BURBBBB

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah.. BARRA became your star for this topic.. hahahaha..

Regards,
Taoju

K3ViN said...

haha what a nice pic2 share with us...... haha

Constance Chan said...

Love the pics...hahaha
Thanks for sharing with us Lancy Nancy

Dragon said...

alamak, i almost forgot to post about this. will post next time.

-crash- said...

nice shot! who took the first photo? the girl behind on the left almost cao geng liao.

Joze Foo said...

First time see barra eh bin...wah, this ah leng december eh post still didnt post up...

barramundi said...

hah.
Nancy, you can go collect some ad fee from MBS.