Monday, September 15, 2008

That's Colin, a good online friend whom I met recently at Skype.



Just praying hard that Colin has a good record or I would definitely get him into deep shit.... Anyway, meet Colin. I found him at Skype when I was taking some sweet vengeance on behalf of a friend. For your information, I added as many Colins as I could during my hunt. But fortunately that Colin whom I wanted to pick on was never there as later I found out that Jeff was the actual person. Guest I would have kicked the wrong person on his arse then. LOL

I am again glad that Colin added me to his list of friends. And we had been joking and bickering with each other ever since the beginning of our friendship. We call each other "Mate". The Australians call you mate if you are their friend.

Well, now he calls me 'Rover'. Soooooo I am now his pet doggie. But don't anyone of you dare to call me that. Woof Woof Woof.....I bite.

Ermmmm, his original photo isn't like this. I edited it and this is it..........lol.

No comments: