Monday, September 15, 2008

The Beach at Batu Ferringhi, Penang


Boy oh boy...do I miss the beach. I love the smell of sea spray.Quickly I rushed down to the beach. Stopped to take a long breath...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I love the smell of saltiness. Took off my sandals and off I ran. Rushing against the wind which swept my hair all over my face. I dug my feet into the soft sand...OHHHHHHH it feels soooo good as the waves beat onto the sandy beach. I bent down to catch the incoming waves as it splashed against my feet. The wind never stopped sweeping on my face as if it was giving me a good welcome kiss. The sound of waves coming slowly rolling to the shore.

2 comments:

Constance Chan said...

i, too love the wind, the sea and the smell of it too. guess no one can really say monkeys don't like water cos, look at the both of us!

i think somehow being in the seawater and feeling the wind in your hair and the infinity of the sea is very calming. it doesn't where you are in any country because the sounds of the waves crashing or the wind is just similar. makes me feel as if i am at gurney or even tanjung bungah anytime!

Umbrella Rec said...

Eh...hehe...I thought you wanna "pang sai"