Saturday, September 13, 2008

More on Friendship

Friends are very important in our life. Without friends our life would be flat and tasteless. We should all try to value all our friends. They are heaven sent.

I have some younger friends whom I have adopted as my brothers and one even became my Godson. It may sound strange but it is fun having such close knitted friendship. It is like an extended family. My Godson, Anthony Heng, actually calls me 'Mama'. Craig, a Nigerian, whom I met at Netlog is now a brother to me.

Talking about Craig...we had not chatted for a long time as he was busy with work. Today I managed to catch him online. We chatted and he said 'I love you' but quickly wrote asking me not to misunderstand him as his love is that of a brother. Hehehe and my response was, 'Don't worry as I know that'. He has been away from his country for quite awhile. He is very caring too. He is always scared that I may be cheated by others and told me recently that he would kill anyone who hurt me. What a good compliment...Am glad that I met you. I told Craig to come visit me this December as he had never been to Penang yet and not to miss this opportunity. As once he is posted back to his homeland, it will not be possible for us to meet.

Baby Teoh, my childhood friend, is always ringing me up from Perlis. We met when we were 13. That is a long time I can hear you say. Yup, I do miss her and it is always good to hear her vibrant voice on the phone. We used to go places together. I do missed the good old days.

My uncle, Boon Hean, is a friend as well. The wonderful uncle whom I adored and teased. Yes, I teased my very own uncle. He used to play tricks on me when I was staying with him and his family. And I guess it is my turn now for revenge...Sweet revenge.

Audrey and Daniel Leow, my Godbrother's parents. Ohhh, I do love them. They are the sweetest human beings on earth. If u had met them, I assure you that you would wish they are your parents as well.

Anna, my young Croatian friend, whom I called My Malecka (small one) is ever so sweet. She is full of energy and we teased each other by texting. We would just shout, 'COFFEE?'. Lol but if she did not answer that means she has not enough credits in her account. Cute......

No comments: