Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Homemade Crepes...woohooooooooooo


Hey......this is homemade. And I really mean it because I made it myself. Unbelievable?????? BELIEVE IT!!!! I really made them myself. How did I do it? Well, one evening Joe Lim invited me out with Shelly and his wife Jasmine. We ended up at Northam Foodcourt at Northam Road. I decided to order from this stall which serves crepes and pastas. The person preparing the food is a local Chinese lady and the man whom I presume is her husband is either French or Italian was doing the serving. I went for Tuna Crepes. Well, I had to wait for quite a long time before I get my plate of crepes. Tummy was growling badly and afraid that my order may have been forgotten, I went to remind the dear lady about my order. Finally after everyone had nearly finished their dinner, mine came. I cut a small piece of the tuna crepes and put it in my mouth to savour what looks so appetizing. Mmmmmm, it was really, really fabulous. I slowly put another piece to get to understand the ingredients used.
Then one fine day, I decided to try out if what I thought were the ingredients used were what was actually being used. Amazingly, intelligently (those are praises for my humble self) I managed to produced crepes for six (6) people. LOL They were my guinea-pigs, i.e. my mom, dad, maid, Frankie and Emmelia. Glad to tell you that they had a good time consuming the lovely plate of crepes that I cunningly decorated to make the whole thing looked appetizing. Anyway, no one dared to give me bad ratings because I never accepted such bluntness. HAHAHA...

1 comment:

Constance Chan said...

looks yummy. try it with creamy mushroom, ham and cheese.. u can omit the ham. lol