Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dr. Beat Richner, a paediatrician...


I was told about Dr. Beat Richner by a very dear friend, Laurent, who is contributing monthly to Dr. Beat's foundation. Dr. Beat (pronounced as Bee yat)is a hero and an angel in our time. Do read more about him at wikipedia. For me to write about him is going to be too long. My friend told me that he and his wife will willed their money to Dr. Beat's foundation when they are old. That is really nice of them to be so compassionate towards those poor children in Cambodia. Well, we, too, can be mothers and fathers to those poor sickly children there or anywhere. Just add in some love and compassion like Dr. Beat and his team. And to my dear friend, Laurent, and his wife....keep on the good work. May God bless them all.

No comments: