Friday, May 23, 2008

Good bargain....

Hey, today I went on a good shopping spree with Tammy at Esprit located at Gurney Plaza. It was rather impromtu. Tammy informed me about the mid-year sales when we met up to meet her brother at his office. Since she is a card holder for Esprit members, I took the opportunity to go for the bargain. It was like 50% off given to non-members and another 20% off for members. All in 70% discount..... so how to resist this, huh??? Temptatin is great. I picked 4 pieces of t-shirts and they fitted me me nicely. So I bought all of them. Temptation is to be blamed. YESSSSSS< BLAME IT ON MISS TEMPTATION.....

4 comments:

Eddie Wong said...

my wife also brought a few shirt from here....

Geralvin said...

nice nice. i just a passer by, do leave a foot print in my blog as well

K3ViN said...

wah.... sooo nice.. u buy alot?

Golfer said...

Whatever you guys buys sounds greats!!! But remember to buy MST Pendt from NAncy for your health yeah!!!