Thursday, May 8, 2008

Aloysius Lim You Ming


Come everyone meet Aloysius, Joe Lim's youngest baby and my youngest Godson. I have not seen him since he was brought home. What a Godma......Unfortunately Godma is a little busy. Well, I am sure I will one fine day. Joe told me that he is very mischievous and I say he is smart. By the way, today,8th May, 2008, is his full moon. Joe sent me a box of goodies which I attacked forgetting to take photo of it. Maybe next year if things goes well, I may receive another too from Joe....LOOOOL Ermmm, he shared that his deity said he may get another baby next year. But Jasmine said, "NO THANKS". Hehehe. Ok, back to my dearest Aloysius....He is getting more and most handsome as days goes by. And as his Godma, my wish is for him to grow up into a handsome, studious and intelligent boy. And also that he will grow up to be a fine young man. May God bless him all the time.

No comments: