Thursday, March 27, 2008

Updated Version of the Pendant



Malek Noor has updated us on the new version which is called Mineral Science Technology. The design is more classy and it is made of 100 per cent pure lava which is yellow encased in the special stainless steel casing. As it is of pure lava, experiments done on the 'power' of it is much better. What I mean is that it is much powerful. Don't get me wrong though, the Quantum pendant did do wonders too. Quantum pendant compared to the other brands which fetches very cheaply is definitely higher in quality. Perhaps the amount of lava used by those cheaper pendants was very little. Quantum Pendant had given health back to my dad and dad now cannot do without it. He would request for it if Yen, my maid, forget to put it on for him.
On the other hand, Mineral Science Technology (MST) has come out with a better version. Better quality and cheaper a bit. So upon the advised of Joe Lim, we decided to cross over when Malek Noor got us a better deal. Well, who wouldn't want a better product with a lower price???? I quickly grabbed hold of a set but unfortunately I had to wait for a week before I got mine. When Joe delivered the set to me (Mind you...I had only seen the picture of it provided by Joe via skype. That is how much I trusted Joe...), I was awed. They were so beautiful. I fell immediately in love with them. I got the whole set because it is cheaper to buy a set instead of individual. Moreover, I am a rather caring wife and mother (Believe me, I am). I want the most optimum health for my family. Health is what I prefer to give my family rather then money or other useless material things. Likewise, we should all take good care of our well beings while we are still functional. Do not wait until we are sick to find a remedy.
The website for MST is http://www.mst2global.com if anyone of you are interested in learning what it can do for us.

No comments: