Friday, March 7, 2008

Dad is a hero!!!!!!


My dad is finally back home from the hospital. Thank God the ordeal is over. He is now very much back to his old self but I think he is much healthier than before he fell sick. It is indeed a blessing. Thanks to all of you with your well-wishes and prayers. In difficult times we do need such support from friends. Thanks pals. My dad made a fast recovery. When he came back, I rushed off to get him a good comfortable homecare bed made in Japan. He will definitely kill me if he knew the amount I spent with his savings. Well, he had always been very thrifty and he wanted to much to give my mom, brother and I the amount he saved. On the other hand, I want him to enjoy his hard earned money instead of giving the sum to us. So I got him the bed at RM3800. I had to bluff him that I got it at a very special discount. In addition to the bed, I also got him some simple supplement, the Cod liver Oil (Scott's)and Juvanex to help him pass motion everyday. On top of that I am sure the Quantum pendant did its part too. Within three days my dad was active again. A rather surprising fast recovery for one who had been in a worst position. Frankly speaking, I thought that we will loose him. At the hospital, he was unable to even get up. He did not recognized some of us. He had a hard time constructing sentences. He was able to speak half a sentence and the other half was like a guessing game. I am very sure that the pendant he is wearing helps his body to absorb the nutrients faster than normal. Earlier before his hospitalization, he refused to drink the water energized by the pendant. But while he was lying on the bed at the hospital, I gave him the energized water as often as possible. Now he has no qualms over the water which is given whenever he thirst.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

jambala8Nancy...enjoyed going through your blog. ...keep it up....glad to read that your Dad is ok now...g'night.

Eddie Wong said...

glad to know that your dad get well now. i agreed to you that the pendant work on your dad. Thanks god for blessing your dad. keep in touch....

Constance Chan said...

happy to hear about the good news. you have been a great source of support to him.

Joze Foo said...

glad to hear that your dad is getting better