Thursday, March 27, 2008

LAZY LAZY LAZY ME....

I seem to be lazy after my dad recuperated. That is why I have not been blogging as much as I used to. Or was it as the saying goes 'Hangat-hangat tahi ayam' and for tranlation into the English language it should be....'Hot hot chicken shit'. LOOOOOOL
Times I just felt like not doing anything but to laze around on my cosy bed. Ooooo, it is soooooo comfortable I wished I do not have to get out. With soft music....Yucks, forget about being too comfy because I have to wake up to the real world. HATE IT!!!!!! Well, at times I do go driving all alone by myself like a crazy idiot. Idiot??? Did I just call myself an idiot??? Oops....Nahh....just need moments away from the crowd and need to really think and sort out this pretty brain of mine which is going haywire. You know tensions and problems can get one really down. Just not long ago, I wished the end of the world had crumpled on me, JUST ME. I did not know what to do as I was very tensed up. I drove to Teluk Bahang without changing speed. I was like an F1 driver then. Come to think of it, IT WAS FUN! And that in doing so I did not place anyone's life in danger accept mine.
Back to laziness....how wonderful if only I am stranded on a beautiful cool highland area where nature still provides. I often dream of such a place and most of the time I regretted that I woke up. Ugh...why did I have to wake up!!!!

No comments: