Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Dad, My hero!!!


This is how my dad's health has improved. He is now able to move around by himself. But we are vigilant on his movements. He is trying not to depend on us. I can say that he is recovering very well and very speedy too. Thank God for that. Now he can even teased my mom and he loves to talk to Yen. Despite the language barrier, both of them are conversing very well. Dad is a bit energetic and he keeps Yen on her toes. I believe that the Quantum pendant had done what was claimed. But be careful of imitations which are plenty in the market. I really am glad that this is one product I am satisfied with. I am just sharing this. It helps to absorb nutrients into my dad's system and because of that he has a speedy recovery. Well, I had a part to play as well. I did a good job too, didn't I? Also thanks to Yen because without her I would not be able to cope. Frankie, my husband, gets credits for taking dad for his routine checks at the General Hospital.

5 comments:

Eddie Wong said...

Glad to hear that, nancy......

Constance Chan said...

glad too. is that yr helper in the background?

Unknown said...

LOL...That is my mom.

Joe Lim said...

Am glad the pendant can help your dad,,,,,like the new version pendant?:-)

K3ViN said...

wah glad 2 hear ur father speed recover...... he really look different then last post pic..... Keep up.....