Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Newbies at PGHK





These three young beautiful girls are PGHK newbies. They just joined a few months back. I did not ask their names or ID. LOL....They were a little shy but admitted that they can be chatterboxes when on Sembang. Oh, well, I reasoned with them that's just because they are hidden. Even Jepun Lau Ee, our famous chatter, was very shy when we met last year. Her sister, Kacang, quipped that she needed a microphone to get her chatty. As for Joe aka Tox, he is his usual self. Unfortunately, Motoleng was not able to join Aloysius' celebration. He just got married and said that it was an omen to attend other celebrations. He is another chatterbox and joker. As for me, well, I was busy 'clicking' away and had no time to be chatty. My camera was doing all the talking.

No comments: