Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Black Creature





Can anyone of you tell me what this black creature is? It was caught by Wong at Monkey Beach. It is not slimy. Soft to the touch, moves and shapes itself. And it was not a blood sucker though it looked like a giant leech.

I was captivated by it and was playing with it for a while. Alas, I asked what Wong was going to do with it. He said he was taking it home to cook it. Though I begged him to let it back into the water, I was talking to a deaf ear. He murdered it and found it uneatable as it turned very hard after boiling.

Poor thing...It was killed. It would be good if the authority set a law that whatever is caught has to be put back where it belonged?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeww...who is holding this black creature...you so brave!!

Umbrella Rec said...

Sea cucumber!!!!

Unknown said...

lol it doesn't bite, Vivian. Yup, it was a sea cucumber.