Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pantai Keracut



After several unsuccessful attempts to hike to Pantai Keracut, we finally decided to go there on the 9th of February by hook or by crook. I was very as usual very eager about the trekking. The day before I was worried about my over excited tummy. For your information when I get too excited I want to go to the loo to shit. Lol that is rather very straight forward. But really I have been having this bad habit since my younger days.

To be precised I did have some kind of queasy feeling on that early morning. It got worst when my husband kept delaying. We nearly had a quarrel as I hate wasting time. He can be very slow, taking his own sweet time.

Then finally we were on our way with my queasiness. Just as we turn the corner into Lengkok Erskine, he blurted out that he had forgotten his cap. Geez, that really made me flare up as it was already 8am. And he had planned to stop for breakfast and buy something for lunch. I was irritated and told him to forget the cap as we would be too late and my bowels may not last at all. He got a little angry (male menopause) and said that it was still early. Oh boy oh boy, what a good start for the day!!!!!!!

No comments: