Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pantai Keracut 3






It was worth the long walk and climb. A good exercise too. On the way we met many friendly hikers. We were greeting each other. If not mistaken, true hikers do that. Sometimes someone would just stop to have a chat with me. Perhaps I look friendly????? Oh well, I am friendly anyway. Half way through, I decided to whistle some Australian songs. I am sure that 'Waltzing Matilda' is very familiar to you. Then the Australian national anthem came to my mind...and I was whistling to the tune too. Ermmm, minus the attention.

In the forest, I can hear an orchestra played by birds and crickets. It was so beautifully played. When you go trekking, do not forget to savour the sound of natural music. Open up your ears and listen....Then open your eyes to look out for nature's world. My husband was walking so fast and I felt sorry for he doesn't know how to appreciate such prettiness. I was taking pictures of tree trunks with ants crawling, bark of trees, leaves on the path....I hate to miss all these art of nature. Well, who knows one day I may find myself hiking alone into the forest so to be able to enjoy the serenity of the forest.

3 comments:

jepunlauee said...

wah..nice beach..too bad,I can't see any of your bikini photos..hahahaha..(^0^)

FAD MOM said...

that sounds like a nice place to be..

wah nancy can whistle ah.. i cannnot la... my mouth 'lao hong'

Unknown said...

Aiyo JLE, where got bikini....sure will drive all the monkeys to the hills.

Yayayaya tweettttttt tweeettttttt