Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Boys and me!



Finally we met!!!! Taugeh (Kevin), Wiwiwawa (William), Atupek (Alex Toh and Tausar Phneah (Jimmy)....... It was rather an impromptu meet up at Frankie's aunt's place along Codrington Avenue. We had a splendid time. We talked like we have met before. The boys were just around the corner and when they called me, I was already moving towards Codrington Avenue. I was a little disappointed cos I truly wanted to meet up with them but time just did not seem to fit in. But alas, it was so nice of them to suggest coming over to join me. First they went to Cantonment Road... someone must have miscommunicated. When redirected they did find the place easily. They greeted me with hugs. We enjoyed ourselves yakking away. Poor Taugeh dropped the drink on the floor. What a way to thank the hostess!!!! Anyway, nothing too difficult for the maid to do. Or perhaps Taugeh was thinking that the maid should be doing something while he was there. Hahahaha. We were full of excitement. We joked a lot too.... we were chatting as if we were in Sembang. Well, boys, I did enjoy your company. Can we do it again next year???? I have had a smashing Chinese New Year this year. It was very different from the other years which I can say was BORING!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Lee said...

Hello Nancy, I took a wrong turning and arrived here. Nice blog you have. Glad to read you have a sense of humour. Women who smile a lot will never have wrinkles.
Anyway, hope not to late to wish you happy Valentine's day Nancy.
'Its okay to kiss a fool, its okay to let a fool kiss you, but never let a kiss fool you'.
A kiss can be a comma, a question mark, or an exclaimation point. Thats basic spelling every woman should know.
You have a nice day, Nancy, best regards, UL.

Joze Foo said...

ahahahah...i think Taugeh see the maid too sui then drop his drinks...akakakka

Unknown said...

hahah taugeh so loon chun or maybe he gementar to see his monkey family friend..

Unknown said...

Thanks U.Lee. Nice to have met you here. I love the quote"Its okay to kiss a fool, its okay to let a fool kiss you, but never let a kiss fool you." Well, I must be cautious in being kissed now. You have a nice day too.

K3ViN said...

really recall tat sweet memory... i tot we cant meet up again this time.. but finally we can meet up... sure next year we can do it like what we do this year :P